Get rid of D-pression
1. Get yourself a pair of gloves & practice punching the D monster
2. Biff it when you so much as get to whiff it
3. Laugh joyfully in its face – D hates happy people & worse still if they pretend to be happy 🙂
4. Think happy thoughts – oh how D hates it!!!!
5. Count yer many blessings – it will amaze you what the Lord has done. D hates you focusing on blessings.
6. Look ahead brightly. Looking dejectedly at the past while trying to walk ahead will only make you trip & fall. D loves such falls!
7. Don’t build on your life on regrets, on what could not be. Build your life on the promises of God Almighty!
8. Hang out with happy people. D is contagious & you don’t want to catch someone else’s or spread your own.
9. Happy music heals. D would rather you spent your time in a cave of silence, with boulders of regret for company.
10. D can slither in to your life by an open door when you least expect it – catch it by its slithery neck & stomp it.
All in Psycholojest