Blogging has been a fun ride since I started in Jan this year. A nice part of it is getting recognised by the blogging community.
This post has been especially overdue though I did thank Esenga on time 🙂
A big thank you once again Esenga!
My special thanks to Jofelyn Khapra for nominating me for the One Lovely Blog Award.
I thoroughly enjoy Jofelyn’s blog on Sleepy Tales & Lucid Dreams. Do make it a point to check her blog out !
Very Inspiring Blogger Award requires that I share 7 things about myself.
Ummm…now for following the rules – which is always the hard part 🙂
1. I am an Indian
2. I love animals …always find it hard giving up pets & hence becoming a breeder is ruled out
3. I enjoy the company of children…have always believed they are some of the finest judges of character
4. Travelling is a passion – been fortunate to have visited many beautiful countries & yet so much is left to be seen
5. I enjoy cooking…so long as it’s a biannual affair
6. I really enjoy writing…there is a wannabe author somewhere deep inside
7. I am a born again Christian & love the Lord Jesus Christ, He is the Rock of my life!
As both awards require me to nominate 15 bloggers, I have listed some of the most interesting blogs I follow & thoroughly enjoy 🙂
What’s life without some red carpet rolling & award speeches in the blogosphere??
3. Sleepy Tales & Lucid Dreams Jofelyn – the Very Inspiring Blogger Award is for you 🙂
6. Mind Blur
7. Elena Levon
13. Mrs.Buena Vida
Very Inspiring Blogger Award Rules
1.Display the award logo on your blog.
2.Link back to the person who nominated you.
3.State 7 things about yourself.
4.Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
5.Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
One Lovely Blog Award Rules
1. Include the blog award logo in your post.
2. Thank the person who nominated you.
3. Nominate 15 other people, and let them know you have done so.