Get rid of D-pression
1. Get yourself a pair of gloves & practice punching the D monster
2. Biff it when you so much as get to whiff it
3. Laugh joyfully in its face – D hates happy people & worse still if they pretend to be happy 🙂
4. Think happy thoughts – oh how D hates it!!!!
5. Count yer many blessings – it will amaze you what the Lord has done. D hates you focusing on blessings.
6. Look ahead brightly. Looking dejectedly at the past while trying to walk ahead will only make you trip & fall. D loves such falls!
7. Don’t build on your life on regrets, on what could not be. Build your life on the promises of God Almighty!
8. Hang out with happy people. D is contagious & you don’t want to catch someone else’s or spread your own.
9. Happy music heals. D would rather you spent your time in a cave of silence, with boulders of regret for company.
10. D can slither in to your life by an open door when you least expect it – catch it by its slithery neck & stomp it.
All in Psycholojest
Honest answer – not possible!
sorry to disappoint
there is hOpe
this is a post of contradictions
the trUth is
it’s all in the miNd
you are as old as you thInk
think haPpy, be hapPy
imagine being 16 or 25 or…85 & you will start feeling it
“age is a case of mind over matter. If you don’t mind, it don’t matter.” said Satchel Paige
take note of the expression on yoUr face.
“the expression a woman wears on her face is far more important than the clothes she wears on her back.” ~ Dale Carnegie
applies to all
which of you by worrying can add one cubit to his stature? asked Jesus Christ
enjoy your own company – someone said if you don’t enjoy your own company why inflict it on others ?
could it be because misery Loves company?
a request – pesSimists stay away
take time to breathe in the beauty of this world
to smell the roSes
to love animals
to enjoy music
to play with childrEn
to enjoy nAture
to worship your Creator
to develop your interests
write a blog
take it e-a-s-y
God is in conTrol
imagine being 16
you will stay
I was so blessed listening to these amazing worship songs yesterday… heard both for the first time. Wonderfully positive & uplifting.
“All my changes come from Him, He who never changes”… all is well…hope you enjoy these songs!
Sharing the youtube links here –
I Will Praise You
Artist – Rebecca St. James
Whatever the storm , whatever is lost
Whatever it takes, whatever the cost
I will praise You…
All is Well
Artist – Robin Mark
All is well with my soul, He is God in control
I know not all His plans, but I know I’m in His hands
“See, I have set before you an open door, and no one can shut it..”