One of Harry Belafonte’s most hilarious numbers.
One-liners that wanted to become a paragraph but didn’t make it…
- Cats are crouch potatoes
- Happiness is all about purr-spective, get a cat to discover this
- New tailor in town, helps alter ego
- After all has been said & done, there’s just a lil more to say & do
- At the end of the day…it’s night!
- Catch them young & watch them go
- To leave & let leave…
- Politicians are healthy because they live on a diet of votes…(Quaker probably)
- One socialite to another – laughing artificially comes naturally to me now
- If you’re happy & you know it slap your hands…better still, someone else’s.
- Bloggers pride? You write a paragraph & think you can become an Author one day. Yes, you can. An Author of paragraphs.