1. Thou shalt not judge thy fellow bloggers on their individual style, stance or perspective
2. Thou shalt not make a nuisance of thyself in blogdom by being a source of negativity & useless heckling
3. Thou shalt not misuse thy freedom of expression to spread discord; be ye tolerant to many a diverse point of view
4. Remember thy blog, to keep it clean of spurious elements
5. Honour thy fellow creatures by using thy blog to build-up rather than destroy, to share & entertain positively on this journey called life
6. Thou shalt not slay another – be it person, religion, institution or business through vicious gossip, slander or character assassination
7. Thou shalt stay humble & not get carried away by thine apparent success, blogfully speaking
8. Thou shalt not steal ideas of another or give room for plagues … errrr … plagiarism, but give credit where credit is due
9. Thou shalt not bear false witness in blogosphere
10. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor’s life or blogging success – wish them well, there’s plenty of room for all !!!!!
* * * * *
Thus shalt ye call to mind & recall these Commandments when thou bloggeth.
I hope I’m given the grace to follow it too.